Here is what we did:
- washed and ironed curtains
- changed and washed sheets and crib bedskirt
- remade the beds
- washed walls, baseboards, doors and crib
- washed window inside and out and the sill
- moved the crib
- rehung a clock that has needed a new battery for about 6 months
- sorted through random toys and stuff that was all over the floor
- moved and cleaned under the bunkbed
- sorted through clothes and removed anything that didn't fit
- tidied up the changing area
Most satisfying improvement: cleaning the window and figuring and finding that our windows are actually very easy to remove and clean.
It feels good to have completed my first room of this event. The before and after pictures are below.
Before - facing the bed
Before - facing the closet