I turned up about the bottom 3/8ths of the canvas and sewed up the sides, then sewed two other rows of stiching in the middle to make three pockets. Since the edges were already neatly finished, that was all I had to do except hang it up. I tried it out in the kids' bathroom where it hung on a towel rod. Although that was a good spot, I thought it might get more use on the changing table to hold lotion, diaper cream and other baby necessities.
This was a fun, quick project and I think I may like to make more of these with fabrics and embellishments to suit the place in which they will be used.
Total Cost: $.08.
Total Time: 8 minutes - most of that was uncovering the sewing machine from the pile of junk that had accumulated around it.