Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Days to be Celebrated Bookmark {Day 4}

We are so blessed to be part of a large family so I thought it would be fun and helpful to make some bookmarks for each of the ladies listing all the birthdays and anniversaries in our family.  My sister did the work of confirming all the dates and making the list via e-mail.  Years were included so we'll know when someone is approaching a milestone birthday or anniversary.  I printed the list on cardstock I already had and added coordinating scrapbook paper for a couple different looks, then laminated them and put some ribbon at the top. To keep the ribbon from fraying I melted the ends over a flame. 


Cost: $.54 for laminating 6 bookmarks  (If have access to a Mardel, they have the most economical do-it-yourself laminating around.)


Super simple!  I'm glad to have one now hanging by our calendar for easy reference.

No comments: