Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Little More Order in the Bathroom

Recently I had some time on my hands and thought I'd try to make some order out of the chaos in one of my bathroom drawers. It began by dumping out all the contents of the drawer and wiping it down with a cloth. Yikes!
I wondered how I could compartmentalize better to keep things in order. Baby wipes tubs were at the ready (free!) and fit the drawer perfectly. One for hair stuff, one for my blowdryer, one (with the lid on to keep clean) for cotton balls, and one for everything else. The depth of those containers keeps things from getting out of place.

And the finished product, which is still orderly after a couple weeks. Success!


This project made possible by the one who looked on while he was supposed to be doing something else. Oh, if only potty training could be as easy as getting that drawer in shape!



2 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Nice job! I still have some baby wipe containers in my basement that have craft supplies in them! They're great for organizing small things, and how cool that yours fit your drawer size. I bet it makes you happy to open that drawer and see everything in order. It would make me happy I know!

Karen said...

I LOVE the idea of wipe containers for organizing in a drawer. How simple and yet perfect! Thanks for this GREAT idea!!!

How are you doing? Thinking of you