Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Unplugging

My heart is full of emotions these days, but my mind is not feeling clear or inspired. So I'll be taking a break for a while....to enjoy being surrounded by family this weekend, to complete tasks and projects that have been left undone for far too long, to gain perspective on priorities and calling, to enjoy the play of my children, and to relish in the never ending love and sacrifice of my Savior and the joy, anticipation and hope His Resurrection brings.

Have a joyous Easter!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Certainly a good thing to take time to complete needed tasks, be with family, rest in God's love and be away from the computer! ;) Certainly something we could all use. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I hope your Easter is wonderful and that your time unplugged is refreshing!