I'm hoping my list will give me better clarity for the time I'm unplugged. So here's my 10 on the 10th: my top 10 priorities for the next 30 days.
1. Potty train our two-year old.
2. Finish the homeschooling year strong.
3. Go on a date with my husband. I wish that this didn't even have to be on my list, but there are many things which keep us from getting out alone regularly and we just really need that time alone, especially right now.
4. Keep laundry manageable, just a load or two done from start to finish every day, instead of letting it pile up and overwhelm.
5. Prepare my garden spaces for planting our vegetables when it is suitable to do so, mid to late May for this area.
6. Complete 4 craft/sewing projects...not sure what they will be yet, but the creative time energizes me and I feel like there is lots of time to think when my hands are busy.
7. Finish revamping my creative space so it is organized and inspiring.
8. Exercise hospitality. It has surely been lacking in recent months.
9. Be a supportive wife in many ways, and specifically doing some ironing for my husband each week.
10. Seek my Savior and the Word daily. My soul is thirsty and longs for his presence and I have not been rising early and finding other quiet times throughout the day to exercise even small amounts of discipline to come to him without distraction.
See you in a few weeks! Enjoy the springtime!