Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Being Together and Giving Thanks

I'm really behind on posting from the last few months of activities in our family, but here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving with my family. It was great to be together this year and to give thanks, even though it has been a very challenging year in so many ways. God is good and carries us through these hard times.

Smiley enjoying a new book with Nana.

One of the shots I took of my sister's family. I really had fun with my niece and liked this grain bin background.

The continuation of an annual tradition, all the sons, whether by blood or by marriage, peeling potatoes for the big meal. One set of hands arrived later.


Tractor rides all around. Smiley liked it more once the door was closed and the noise was reduced.


Sportster and Sister hamming it up before Thanksgiving dinner.

We have much to be thankful for!

No comments: