Sunday, April 15, 2007

FarmMed Vacation

We enjoyed spending five great days at FarmMed last week. FarmMed is the name my dear husband has given my childhood home....before we had kids and when we could fully relax when we were there. What's not to love? Sleeping late, going for walks on quiet roads, endless amounts of good food and beverages, cable TV, spending time with people you love. Really it was quite like a resort. Anyway, we made our way out to FarmMed again last week, this time to celebrate Easter with my family. It was a fun time, though the weather did not cooperate and we weren't able to get outside to do as many activities with the kids as we had hoped. Here are some pictures of our trip.

Indoor egg hunt for the kids on Saturday.





Smiley with Nana & Gigi.



Smiley's first piano lesson.


After-church photo.
Lunch with my grandparents, my brother and his lovely wife, my parents, my kiddos and my dear husband.

Thanks, Mom & Dad, for a good time at your place! We'll pray you have better health next time we visit.
All in all, a great weekend!

No comments: